Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Was Right, "Role Models" Rocked.


About a month and a half ago, I saw the trailer for Role Models and loved it. Remember that?

Well, last night I got to attend one of its screening events and am happy to confirm that it was indeed awesome. And as a major bonus, Paul Rudd was actually in my theater!

I am so mad that I followed the directions on the pass and didn't bring my camera, because everyone else was snapping pictures of him (and WITH him at the end -- sigh). Be sure you check out my post that covers part of the Q&A session with Paul here.

And now, I am off to inspect the outside of my cursed condo building as we have had some contractors here over the last two days to repair our crumbling bricks and mortar (I haven't said those words together since the web days). I will be standing on a major street in Chicago, peering up at my roof with binoculars. Yes, it will be embarrassing. I KNOW someone is going to think that I'm trying to look in a neighbor's window. So I might as well do that, too, while I'm at it. Right?

- e

2 comments:

Pop and Circumstance said...

High School Musical 3 Review?

Erika (aka "e") said...

Redbox's critic, James Rocchi, covered that one here:

http://blog.redbox.com/redblog/2008/10/high-school-mus.html

Whereas I wrote about its trailer here:

http://blog.redbox.com/redblog/2008/10/its-senior-year.html


No, I will not be seeing it! ; )

- e