Friday, March 28, 2008

Wherefore Art Thou, Mulder?


Last night I officially blocked July 25th off on my calendar... The X-Files Movie is less than 4 months away! While it still doesn't have an official name, the bootlegged preview below looks awesome. Here's a short article about it... to get you as hyped up as I am. Seriously, though, I'm going to need to refresh my memory before I see this movie, even though it's supposed to have a "stand-alone" plot. For instance, I totally forgot that Scully had a kid. But I didn't forget that Mulder rocks the house!

Anyway, all I know is that I'm going to have to bust out my Mulder action figure to go to the premiere with me, and that will be awesome. Everyone else in line will be very jealous. Nerd envy.

Below is the trailer filmed by someone in the audience at WonderCon (convention for nerds held last month).



The Truth is Out There!

- e

No comments: