Tuesday, December 18, 2007

STOP THE PRESSES!!! The Hobbit in ON!


There I was, just scanning the headlines on CNN.com, and just as I was about to click away from the site, I saw it.

"Peter Jackson to produce 'The Hobbit.'"

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! Nerds, rejoice! Our leader has not let us down!

The weird thing (but fine by me) is that they're actually making TWO movies out of the prequel story -- the first is scheduled for release in 2010 and the second in 2011.

2010 is going to be a big year for me... Lost ends and The Hobbit arrives! Then the second Hobbit in 2011. And then the end of the world in 2012 because there's just nothing cool left by that time. So fitting.

- e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi e! Great news!! I can't wait for 2010 with The Hobbit and HP Theme Park. Did you see who is now pregnant??? I LITERALLY fell off my chair when I read this. Where is the mother in this family??!!

http://omg.yahoo.com/16-year-old-jamie-lynn-spears-pregnant/news/4928